ICLMA's 2013 survey results are now available!!!
Non ICLMA members may purchase the report in our store
Every year, ICLMA survey's the independent concierge industry. In fact, ICLMA is currently the only association in the world providing essential data on this incredible billion-dollar industry, and we've been doing it since 2004.
This year we had a great turn out as 226 concierge from all over the world participate. The survey included 46 questions and covered a lot of data. Some questions included ...
- What currency do you primarily use in your business
- How many years has your company been in operation?
- Where they are located and how they operate.
- Are they a local, national or international company?
- Do they offer individual, corporate or lobby concierge services?
- What was their first year gross income? Did they show a profit?
- How much capital did they invest?
- How many clients did they have in the first year? In the second?
- How many years did it take to be profitable?
- How do you staff your company?
- Who are your clients?
- What do you charge?
- How many client requests do you handle per week?
- Do you work with vendors? If yes, how?
- And more!
ICLMA MEMBERS: If you are a member of ICLMA, the report is free and can be found in the members-only library. Just log into our website and visit the library to see the survey results.
PRESS: If you are a member of the press, please contact Katharine Giovanni at Katharine@iclma.org.
For everyone else, there is a nominal charge of $25 to purchase the report. Please allow 48 hours for us to process the request and email you the report.
To purchase, please visit our bookstore
STUDENT DISCOUNT: ICLMA offers a student discount of $10. To qualify, simply fax us the attached form, include a copy of your student ID and your credit card details and send it to us. We'll email you the report as soon as we receive it.